Geoservices is a mapping engine with API (Application Programming Interface) that can enrich your business applications with geographic functions.
Its key functions include reverse geocoding:
- Address standardization to ensure that the geographic information in your database is consistent, constant, and precise
- Geocoding, making it possible to locate any address you want on the map
- Reverse geocoding, making it possible to translate a geographic position (latitude and longitude) into a “readable” address
- Route computation, making it possible to describe the shortest route, quickest route, etc.
- Map rendering and navigation tools (zoom, scrolling, direction arrows, etc.)
Our Geoservices engine can import the strategic content useful for analysing and developing your activities, e.g.:
- Road mapping: TeleAtlas
- Maritime charts
- Other sources: Google, National Geographic Institute, etc.
- Traffic information: Be-Mobile, TomTom, etc.
- Other useful information: points of interest, weather reports, etc.
Add our other solutions to Geoservices’s functions: