Remote vehicle diagnostics supplies you, regularly and automatically, with vehicle use data such as mileage, along with mechanical and safety alerts.
Vehicle maintenance and the need to put proper maintenance procedures in place are both essential for optimizing safety at the wheel and organizing activities.
Servicing and reducing costs
Maintenance and enhancing safety
Vehicles that are regularly maintained are:
- much more reliable
- more profitable: quick, frequent inspections help to save fuel and improve efficiency
- less dangerous for drivers as the wear is reduced
- less likely to break down or be involved in a collision
- likely to have a better residual value
- a factor in growing your business: you have an efficient fleet, your customers are satisfied and your reputation benefits.
Check the health of your vehicles
You can predict and find ways of limiting expenses and improving control of your fleet. Preventive maintenance equates with better cost control.
Avoid unscheduled downtimes
Anticipating servicing results in optimum schedule organization. Fewer measures need to be taken, as fewer breakdowns occur.